Thursday, July 16, 2015

aunt kitty meets abby kate

Abby was born June 18. She was a little (or a lot) late and we were all beginning to wonder if she ever wanted to meet us. But now that she is here, I don't think she was harboring any ill will towards us. She must have just been too cozy hanging out inside her Momma. She is a sweet baby - probably thee sweetest. She's adorable (duh), happy, and easy to please. She does like to be held, but with so many eager arms, that hardly seems like much of a problem. She mostly just loves to eat and sleep. She's not quite a month old and Mom reports she slept for 13 hours last night!

I went to stay for a week to help Mom & Dad, but mostly to love on little Abby. I'm pretty sure we are going to be best buds. I hoped my visit would give me a glimpse into my future with Skippy, but Abby is such an easy baby that I'm not really sure I got much training.




Staring contest with Uncle Jon.

That time she had a little accident and had to ride home naked.





Her first outing. She was a big hit at the fro yo shop.


One thing is for sure, if we have a girl, she'll already have an adorable wardrobe to borrow from her big cousin. 

First stroller ride. She lasted about 10 minutes and then had to be carried home while I pushed an empty stroller.

On the 4th, we had a low country boil bc there is no better way to celebrate America than by eating right off the table. Yum!





I was soooo sad to leave little Abby. I know she will be so much bigger the next time I see her. She's already working on some pretty great fat rolls, not to mention her cheeks double in size every day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment