Monday, July 11, 2016

Six Month Photos

The week Charlie hit six months, we did a little photo shoot with a local photographer. I went back and forth on doing a professional shoot, but I'm so glad we did. I never regret having quality photos. I thought this was a lot more fun than his newborn shoot because he can sit up now, and he has a lot more personality...and by personality, I mean he can make at least 10 different serious faces.

I can't pick a favorite, but here are a few (ok, a lot) that I really love. She did such a good job capturing all of his expressions, which is no easy task. The shoot was early in the morning at a local park. I was a little nervous since it was during morning nap time, but he behaved really well. I had to sing the itsy bitsy spider to get him to smile, but there were no tears. He saved the meltdown for the car ride home. :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment