Sunday, July 24, 2016

give me all the ribs, mom

The worst thing about solids is the mess, but the best thing about solids is that it keeps baby occupied. I will not lie, I have definitely used food to keep my baby happy on car rides, at baseball games, in restaurants, etc.

Last night, we tried a new BBQ restaurant. After Charlie had his fill of teething crackers from the diaper bag, I handed him a rib bone. Jon raised an eyebrow, but I assured him the baby-lead weaning bible said it was ok. Charlie confirmed this fact. It was more than ok; he was in heaven. I half expected him to not be able to even hold it, but he happily gnawed on that thing for several minutes - much to the delight of the waitstaff and other patrons who had apparently never seen a baby eat ribs. :)

Hmmmmm, what is this?

Ok, I'll try it.

I think I like it.

Ok, I LOVE it. Can we eat this every day, mom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment