Friday, November 15, 2013

The Friday Happy List


Del Ray Baptist Church. We joined a new church! As of Sunday, we are new members at Del Ray Baptist. We are so excited to be part of this small, but growing church. It already feels like home! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. :)



Kitchen Island. We have an island. Even more impressively, we have an island that Jon and I assembled. But most impressively, we have an island that Jon and I assembled, and Jon and I are still happily married. Success. It's the last big piece to the kitchen, which I guess means it's done. We still need to hang some things on the wall, and I would love to find some shelves for my cookbooks, but for now, I'm closing the book on this one. Maybe I'll actually get around to doing a proper before & after blog post now!


Turks & Caicos. In one week, we'll be hanging out here. I. Can't. Wait. We need a vacation real bad. We're renting this house with my sister, brother-in-law, and parents. It's perfect timing because we could all really use a vacation for one reason or another. Normally I'm all about the turkey and fixings, but with this view for a week,  that's all gravy. [That pun was for you, Jon. Although I'm not even sure Jon reads my blog. This will be a test.]


0 comments:

Post a Comment