Sunday, March 9, 2014

i'm back!

You know what is a really great way to avoid feeling the loss of that precious hour of sleep due to daylight savings time? Schedule a 14.5 hour-flight that crosses multiple time zones on that day. Problem solved. 

We're happy to be home safe and sound. It was a really great trip. Dubai surprised me in a lot of ways, and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

I'm really glad I have this blog to help compensate for my terrible memory. I'm going to document the vacation day by day because it's the only way I'll remember any of it - especially those little details that get lost so easily. The posts will probably ramble, and it will probably take me a while to get through them. I wish I could have written updates in real time, but there just wasn't enough time and energy at the end of the day. 

Here's a quick preview of what's to come…stay tuned!



0 comments:

Post a Comment