Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Blogging Life

I mostly spend my blogging capital over here talking about football, but I thought it was time to dedicate a blog to all things domestic.

I can't guarantee I'll have anything remotely interesting to say. I probably won't. But things are happening - big, scary adult things. We are buying a house, moving to the 'burbs, and taking on our first remodeling project. Eek!

But there is a problem.

I live in the land of historical landmarks:



(That's not the problem. I love a good landmark.)

And the few people who might be interested in the big, scary adult things happening in our lives live mostly among the dive bars, serial killers and people who say "yes, sir" & "yes, ma'am."

And I kind of hate talking on the phone so here goes nothing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment