Monday, April 9, 2018

leo the lion

Now that baby announcements have been sent, I thought it was high time I shared Leo's newborn photos. You never know how photo shoots with kids will go, but luckily Leo was more than cooperative. He was awake at the beginning for family photos, but after having a good snack, he slept right through all of the pokes, prods, and outfit changes during the rest of the shoot.

I've said this a million times, but if there is one thing I don't ever regret, it's paying for professional photos. I wish I was a better photographer myself, but I know my limits and calling in a pro has paid off every time. We especially love the photog we've worked with since Charlie was 6 months old. I don't know how she does it, but she manages to wrangle toddlers and newborns alike for great photos every time. After breaking a sweat more than once trying to get both boys in a decent photo, I appreciate her work even more!

Enjoy all this newborn sweetness. He already seems so much more grown up than when we had these photos taken just before he hit 2 weeks.












0 comments:

Post a Comment