Tuesday, August 30, 2016

waking up is fun

So you saw what happens when I have to wake Charlie up. It's an entirely different story when Charlie wakes up on his own - especially now that he's learned how to sit up on his own.

I walked in after a nap one morning this week to see him sitting up in his crib beaming with pride. It startled me, but my goodness if that smile didn't melt my heart.


Here's the video of the moment via our monitor cam. I love this video because it captures how excited he got as I started to open the door. I thought his big smile was all his delight over learning he could sit up in his crib, but turns out, you can see how he starts to smile and excitedly flap his arms as I open the door. This boy sure does know how to make me feel like a million bucks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment