Thursday, February 26, 2015

30 by 30 Bucket List

This is officially the last year I can check the 25-29 age box. Eek! As a fun little challenge to myself, I wanted to do something totally cliche and make a 30 before 30 list. I love lists. I live by lists. A good list warms my heart. There are few things I love more than crossing items off a list. I knew that if I made a list, I would stick to it. 

It really all started with #30. It's the one that inspired it all. I hope I'll be able to accomplish everything on the list, but I'm realistic that some (#12) are easier than others (#3, #15). Thanks to #8 hopefully I'll be able to keep you updated on the list on a more regular basis.  

1. Visit all 50 states
2. Read 30 books
3. Ride in a hot air balloon
4. Learn how to make royal icing
5. Go on a hike or three
6. Take a photography class
7. Learn how to make cocktails
8. Blog every week
9. Learn how to make pasta
10. Bake a layered cake
11. Take the pilates and yoga fundamental series at Mind the Mat
12. Visit Bao Bao at the zoo
13. Complete 7 random acts of kindness
14. Attend at least one high school, college, NFL football game
15. Beat Jon at Settlers of Catan
16. Host more dinner parties
17. Finish decorating two rooms in my house
18. Plant more flowers this Spring
19. And then water them so they actually stay alive
20. Hang more things on our walls
21. Eat at a 3-Michelin star restaurant
22. See the cherry blossoms at daybreak
23. Commit 12 new Bible verses to memory
24. Volunteer at a local organization
25. Go to a midnight movie at E Street Cinema
26. Find North Dakota Avenue in D.C.
27. Learn how to tie pretty bows and scarves
28. Visit 5 National Park sites
29. Go to the Rose Bowl Parade
30. Turn 30 in Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment